Myanmar exudes the exotic glamor of a relatively undiscovered destination. Enchanting, unique and full of cultural riches, exploring this magical land and discovering a heritage so far removed from our own can only be a tremendous reward.
Our Myanmar Explorer Route is designed for those who want to see iconic sites and magnificent treasures. You travel with the assurance that all your arrangements are complete with international flights, accommodation and all the tours listed below. You’ll be accompanied by our industry-leading National Escorts, whose unparalleled knowledge and talent will make your tour a memorable one.
Fly For Two Nights To The Pulsating City Of Yangon.
Walk Downtown To The Central Post Office From Where We Start Our Tour. Stroll Over The Beach Road And The Pansodan Jetty And Discover The Highlights Of The Colonial And The More Traditional Architecture. Visit The National Museum Before Exploring The Magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda, Its Huge Golden Stupa Dominates The City Skyline. The top of the Stupa is littered with hundreds of priceless gems that sparkle in the sunshine. This is Myanmar’s holiest Buddhist site and is said to contain four relics of former Buddhas. Enjoy A Dinner With A Cultural Show Tonight.
Fly to Bagan. Upon arrival, visit Nyaung U Market and Shwezigon Pagoda, where a replica of Buddha’s teeth will be kept. Later, visit The Htilominlo Temple, The Ananda Temple, And See Craftsmen At Work In A Paint Workshop. Enjoy A Spectacular Sunset From Aureum Watchtower.
Head to Mt. Popa, an extinct volcano where you will have the opportunity to ascend to its zenith and explore the breathtaking Taung Kalat Monastery, which is located there. Visit A Palm Plantation And Take A Cruise On The Irrawaddy River To Enjoy The Sunset. Return to Bagan.
Fly to Mandalay and drive to Mahamuni Pagoda, the Golden Palace Monastery and the Kuthodaw Pagoda. Travel The Irrawaddy River Up To Mingun, To Visit One Of The Biggest Bells In The World, Hsinbyume Paya, And The Imposing Mingun Pagoda. Visit The Silk Workshop And Tapestry Workshop In Kalaga Before Ending The Day On Mandalay Hill.
Drive To Amarapura And Visit The Mahagandayon Temple, A Place Of Monasticism And Home To Several Thousand Young Monks. Later drive into the Sagaing Hills, where you will find wooded slopes with temples and pagodas. Proceed to Tha Kya Di Kya Monastery before heading to U Bein Bridge to undertake a sunset cruise. So You Can Really Admire The World’s Longest Teak Bridge!
Fly to Heho and drive over the monastery of Shwe Yan Pyay to Inle Lake. The lake is best known for the extraordinary Intha people who live on and around the water, and for their unique leg rowing technique. See The Floating Gardens Outside At The Lake Before Visiting The Nga Phe Monastery And The Inpawkhon Web Village On The Shore.
Transfer By Boat To The Western Shore Of The Lake To Explore The Decaying Complex Of The Shwe Indein Pagoda. Walk to a nearby village to see how the locals work with traditional techniques. Drive Through The Rice Fields To Saema To Meet The Friendly Villagers.
Return To Heho To Fly To Yangon. On Your Arrival You Can Buy Last Minute Souvenirs At The Famous Bogyoke Market. Enjoy the afternoon at leisure before visiting the Botataung Pagoda in the late afternoon. Stroll Through Chinatown Tonight.
Transfer To The Airport For Your Flight To Australia, Arriving At Home The Same Or The Next Day.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.
Frequently asked Questions
You can book as far as 24 months in advance, but please ensure you remember you have made the reservation. We will charge 20% of total rate is required upon the confirmation of services require full payment 60 days before departure.
You can expect to receive the invoice as a reminder well in advance of your trip.
We can only guarantee bookings made at least 3-working days (not including Sun & Public holidays) before the departure date.
You will be notified via an e-mail (within 24 hours after placing your order) and we will do our best to suggest or book an alternative similar hotel based on your preferences and our experience.